In other news, this is one of my favorite Twitter happenings to date.
I’ve decided to design a line of clothing, and I’m going to call it It Has Pockets. It’s going to be a line of simple dresses and skirts and every single one will have fucking pockets.
me during classes
- "that’s racist"
- "that’s sexist"
- "there are more than two genders"
- "ok but could we maybe not use that word"
- "that’s ableist"
- "there aren’t enough girls in here"
These baby turtles just hatched in my yard!
Behind the scenes of a pipe organ. Although most people, if they think about it at all, assume that the keys are linked directly to the pipes, and that pressing a key lets compressed air flow from a reservoir, through the appropriate pipe in order to sound the note, this is simply not the case. The keys actually send messages to the person sat behind the pipes (in this case, Mary Jones, 24, of Oklahoma), telling her which pipes to blow through. The compressed air actually runs the system of pneumatic tubes which deliver the messages to Mary. The official job title associated with the position is Organ Operator, although the keyboard players used to refer to it as “The Blow Job”. It was agreed by most organ keyboardists that Barry Chuffworth (1914-1989) gave the best Blow Jobs. However, so little is known about music these days that I’d you ask any five schoolboys who gives the best Blow Jobs, they will likely all agree that it’s your mum.
I am so ashamed I didn’t write this.
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on